Thursday, November 12, 2009

Setting Up Your Blog For Easy Quick Ways To Make Money

A blog created to show others how to create their money making blog from A-Z, from choosing good



Welcome Back!

Before I get started on this post, I'm going to take a moment and recap what we've done in the preceding posts.

First, I gave you the link to Easy Quick Ways To Make Money For Beginners, which is the site I'll be showcasing to get you through all the steps, A-Z, to make money online.

Second, I wanted to make sure you were prepared for the negativity you may encounter from the people you least expect it from, usually your family and close friends! Find just one person who will be able to support you in your quest for online success, it will make a HUGE difference to your productivity, not to mention your mental health! (I'm lucky that I have TWO friends that do this for me on a daily basis! The first one is my retired Navy husband, Santos, who is always supportive of whatever I decide to do and the second one is my best friend, Jeff, who is usually right there in the "online trenches" with me. Boy oh boy, we just don't know how to stay away from projects and more projects and more projects . . . You get the drift, we stay BUSY!)

Third, we went through the process of finding a good BUYING KEYWORD, which is the absolute rock solid foundation of a money making blog. If you don't find the right keyword, your blog has almost no chance of making any serious money.

Fourth, you turned that keyword into a domain name for your website! I recommended GoDaddy as I've had wonderful customer service from them. Here's their link in case you didn't purchase that yet.


Go Daddy $7.49 .com domains


And, now, for the next part, which is using that domain name to make you a EASY QUICK WAY TO MAKE MONEY BLOG!

So let's get started.

There are 2 main platform blogs (actually, there's a third one called blogmaestro.com, but it's not quite at the same level as the other two), one is wordpress.com and the other is blogger.com. A lot of people say that everything should be wordpress, but I've had very good luck with blogger.com also. It's a personal preference, you just need to decide on one. (I actually have blogs with all three of the platforms, they all do the same thing with just tiny little differences)

So, you've picked one of the above. For the sake of simplicity, I'm going to follow the blogger.com platform since that is what this blog is on and it's easy to see the format when I'm already typing on it. :) Just follow along with whichever one you are on, they all sign up the same way.

User and password, pretty normal stuff. (write it down or send yourself an email so you don't forget your information)

Title of your blog. The reason we don't start the blog first and do everything afterwards is that your blog name and title should be your keyword!

I'LL REPEAT THAT, YOUR BLOG NAME AND AT LEAST THE FIRST TITLE SHOULD BE YOUR EXACT KEYWORD!

There are lots of fancy reasons WHY that is so, I'm just going to over simplify it and tell you that it optimizes your blog better so you have a chance of making more money. ok? 'nuff said.

First post, keep it simple and short. Let them know who you are, what your blog is about and give them contact information. Make yourself REAL to whoever is reading this blog.

Go to the "about me" section and tell them a little bit about yourself. Get a photo of yourself in there. This is important! Read the above paragraph, "make yourself REAL to whoever is reading this blog". They want to know you are a regular person just like them, they want to be able to relate to you. Getting a common bond with your readers is the first step to building a relationship where they will like you and trust that you give good information. Then follow that up by always giving them the best information you have available.

ok, first post done.

Second post, build on what you started. For an example, go back to the beginning of this blog, see how I build one post on top of the other. Keep it simple, give good information, and recaps are good.

Write as many posts as you need to. At least one or two posts should be articles that you write to try to educate and inform about a certain topic. In this blog, I used two posts, the one where I warn you of listening to negativity and align yourself with a positive person for support and the one with LSI Keywords. Those posts, although not verbatim, were sent to EzineArticles.com for publication. It may take another couple days for them to be reviewed and evaluated (I fully expect them to be approved) and then they will be published on EzineArticles.com to be read by hundreds of thousands of people per day (hopefully!) Anyone who reads my article has access to my "bio" box which has a link that comes straight to the Easy Quick Ways To Make Money program I am promoting.

Now there are two HUGE reasons for sending articles to a good article directory like EzineArticles.com.

The first is that people will hopefully click on my bio box and visit the program I am promoting and the second is. . .

EzineArticles.com has a PR (page rank) of 7!!!!! That is HUGE! They are what is called an Authority Site that has built up a reputation for having loads of valuable content so Google has rewarded them with a high page rank. Each time someone from a place with a high PR clicks through to your site it gives YOUR blog more validity which, if it happens enough, will start lifting YOUR BLOG PR! A higher page rank for your blog means more visitors which means more views which means MORE MONEY!

ok, so your blog is getting posts that are relevant to your topic, you have built up your About Me page, hopefully with a photo, and the people reading about your blog are relating to you.

Have you been optimizing your blog with keywords and links?

No, because I haven't told you to! But I'm going to show you how to do that in the next post.

This is a good stopping point for those of you with limited time. For those you WITH TIME, go to the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment