Thursday, November 12, 2009

Label Tips For Easy Quick Ways To Make Money For Beginners Blog

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BLOG, PLEASE GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG AND READ UPWARDS TO VIEW THE SIMPLE MARKETING PLAN TO USE WITH YOUR NEW BLOG!

*********************************************************************

I'm so glad to see you came back. We are ALMOST DONE with Easy Quick Ways To Make Money For Beginners. And by saying that THIS blog is almost complete should be the same thing as saying that YOU are almost done with your blog and getting the steps set up to monetize your blog.

Ok, I need you to go back to YOUR blog and make like you are going to write another post. See at the bottom right (next to show all), that's your label box.

What you put inside this box will determine the words that people need to type in (search) to get this blog to come to their attention. It's just a search tool to bring your blog to the front.

So, in the case of this post, I placed SEO, how to determine labels for a post, optimizing a blog, and for beginning bloggers.

That's really all there is to it. You just need to think of the best words that people might search for to be able to view your blog. Easy enough, huh?

There are lots of of other ways to monitize your blogs, and I'll be mentioning a few more on the next post.

But apart from those, this blog has covered the basics. This is what I believe is the absolute basic stuff that you need to do to get your blog up and running and have a good chance of making some money on an ongoing basis.

Again, if you've had any problems with any portion of setting up your blog, PLEASE post a comment here or email me at micsan07@gmail.com (don't forget to place the words "replacemyjobnow" in the subject line as I do not open mail from people I don't recognize).

I'd also like to ask that you post a comment here (don't forget to place YOUR blog URL or address in the space provided - it will give YOU a backlink to anothers blog which is a GOOD thing) and for another backlink you can post a comment on http://replacemyjobnow.com. The Replace My Job Now blog is my umbrella blog and lists all of my other specialized blogs (revenue sharing, reviews and events, FREE diet samples, etc.). You might also want to check out the "advertising" and "surf sites" categories there for more FREE advertising avenues.

Let me know how you are doing with YOUR blog by checking in every so often. I'd love to hear from you again.

Good luck with Making Money Online and thank you for letting me help you on your blogging journey.

Michelle

p.s. In case you'd like more FREE money making information, visit my Replace My Job Now blog for advertising and informational sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment