Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Check Out My Replace My Job Now Blog!

A few days ago, I saw that Blog Maestro (a free blog platform) had closed its doors due to not being able to maintain its free blog platform status.

MY problem with that was that one of my older blogs, Replace My Job Now was on that platform! That blog was about a year old and I don't even know how many posts long and I hadn't backed it up since it was a baby blog! MY MISTAKE and please, learn from this so it doesn't happen to YOU! Back up your sites at least once a week so you don't lose all of your information!

Anyways, this week I restarted it on the blogger platform and have been adding a post a day. (and, yes, the original was backed up and I'll be backing up every week!)

I'll be going over some of the ways in which I make money on the internet (and off, also) and giving you step by step instructions on how to accomplish the same things that I've been able to do. Staying at home to work is one of the best things I've been able to accomplish in life and it gives you such a sense of pride and, yes, peace. Not having someone hound you every day, not having to commute, not having to deal with others that don't want to work or do their own jobs, it's so nice to not have to deal with that on a day to day basis like I used to. Whew! It's very nice!

So, if you are interested, head on over to Replace My Job Now and keep checking back in as I'll be posting pretty much every day as I want to build it back up to what it used to be. It won't have the age that the other one had, but I'll be putting as much good information in there as I can get to each day, OK?

Hope you all have a great day!
Michelle

blogarama - the blog directory

1 comment:

  1. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like Latest Logo Design, Professional Logo Design
    . Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete